Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 7 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 9 - Victim Restitution
- Section 7-9-101 - Definitions.
- Section 7-9-102 - Order to Pay Upon Conviction.
- Section 7-9-103 - Determination of Amount Owed; Execution.
- Section 7-9-104 - Preparation of Plan; Contents.
- Section 7-9-105 - Submission of Plan to Court; Approval or Modification.
- Section 7-9-106 - Factors Considered by Probation and Parole Officer, and by Court.
- Section 7-9-107 - Notice to Victims.
- Section 7-9-108 - Compliance With Plan as Condition of Probation or Suspension; Payments to Clerk.
- Section 7-9-109 - Failure to Comply; Modification or Extension of Plan.
- Section 7-9-110 - Civil Action.
- Section 7-9-111 - Limitations on Duty of Prosecutor; Victim's Remedy.
- Section 7-9-112 - Check Fraud.
- Section 7-9-113 - Restitution for Long-Term Care.
- Section 7-9-114 - Determination of Long-Term Restitution; Time for Order; Enforcement.
- Section 7-9-115 - Modification of Order.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.