2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 7 - Criminal Procedure
Chapter 19 - Criminal History Records
Article 1 - In General
- Section 7-19-101 - Short Title.
- Section 7-19-102 - Scope and Applicability of Provisions.
- Section 7-19-103 - Definitions.
- Section 7-19-104 - Procedures to Insure Currentness of Information; Disposition and Arrest Data.
- Section 7-19-105 - Rules and Regulations.
- Section 7-19-106 - Access To, and Dissemination Of, Information.
- Section 7-19-107 - Central Repository; Information to Be Submitted; Audits; Interstate Exchanges.
- Section 7-19-108 - Fees.
- Section 7-19-109 - Inspection; Deletion or Modification of Information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.