Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 6 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 10 - Sentencing
Article 1 - Generally
- Section 6-10-101 - "Felony" and "Misdemeanor" Defined.
- Section 6-10-102 - Imposition of Fine for Any Felony; Maximum Fine Where Not Established by Statute; Court Automation Fee; Indigent Civil Legal Services Fee.
- Section 6-10-103 - Penalties for Misdemeanors Where Not Prescribed by Statute; Court Automation Fee; Indigent Civil Legal Services Fee.
- Section 6-10-104 - Court to Fix Punishment Within Prescribed Limits.
- Section 6-10-105 - Commitment for Refusal to Pay Fine or Costs; Rate per Day.
- Section 6-10-106 - Rights Lost by Conviction of Felony; Restoration.
- Section 6-10-107 - Minimum Term of Imprisonment.
- Section 6-10-108 - Disposition of Fines.
- Section 6-10-109 - Sentences for Felonies.
- Section 6-10-110 - Renumbered by Laws 1987, Ch. 157, § 3.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.