Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 1 - Administration
Article 1 - In General
- Section 35-1-101 - Local Contributions; Disposition.
- Section 35-1-102 - Sanitation of Public Institutions.
- Section 35-1-103 - Neglect or Failure of Officials to Perform Duty.
- Section 35-1-104 - Applicability of Provisions; Exceptions.
- Section 35-1-105 - Prohibited Acts; Penalty for Violations.
- Section 35-1-106 - Penalty for Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.