Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 28 - Legislature
Chapter 8 - Legislative Service Office
- Section 28-8-101 - Creation; Composition.
- Section 28-8-102 - Management Council; Membership; Vacancies; Meetings; Rules and Regulations; Quorum; Officers.
- Section 28-8-103 - Director and Staff.
- Section 28-8-104 - Direction by Legislature During Sessions; Joint Interim Committees; Requests for Services; Establishment of Priorities; Appointment of Select Committees; Vacancies; Enlarging Committees.
- Section 28-8-105 - Duties of Director and Staff; Prefiling Bills; Fiscal Notes.
- Section 28-8-106 - Purchase and Distribution of Statutes, Supplements and Session Laws.
- Section 28-8-107 - Auditing of State Agencies; Management Audit Committee; Factors to Be Considered in Audit Reports.
- Section 28-8-108 - Comments, Recommendations and Suggestions in Audit Reports; Disclosure of Confidential Information; Unauthorized Reports or Releases; Reporting Criminal Violations.
- Section 28-8-109 - Reports by Director to Legislature.
- Section 28-8-110 - Mileage, Salary and per Diem of Legislators Engaging in Activities.
- Section 28-8-111 - Assistance to Be Provided by State and Local Officers or Agencies; Duty of Audited Agencies.
- Section 28-8-112 - Space in State Capitol Building and Annexation.
- Section 28-8-113 - Duty of Agency Officers and Employees; Legislative Service Office Access to Records; Failure to Provide Access; Penalty.
- Section 28-8-114 - Legal Actions Authorized; Employment of Counsel.
- Section 28-8-115 - Repealed by Laws 2002, Ch. 76, § 3.
- Section 28-8-116 - Confidential Communications.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.