2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 22 - Elections
Chapter 24 - Initiative and Referendum
Article 3 - Initiative
- Section 22-24-301 - Right of Initiative; Limitations.
- Section 22-24-302 - Application; Filing and Fee.
- Section 22-24-303 - Application; Contents.
- Section 22-24-304 - Requirements as to Proposed Bill.
- Section 22-24-305 - Notice to Committee.
- Section 22-24-306 - Sponsors and Circulators.
- Section 22-24-307 - Review by Secretary of State; Conditional Certification.
- Section 22-24-308 - Grounds for Denying Certification of Initiative Application.
- Section 22-24-309 - Fiscal Impact.
- Section 22-24-310 - Petitions; Generally.
- Section 22-24-311 - Petitions; Statement of Warning.
- Section 22-24-312 - Petitions; Circulation; Contests.
- Section 22-24-313 - Petitions; Subscribing to and Withdrawing Name.
- Section 22-24-314 - Petitions; Verification.
- Section 22-24-315 - Petitions; Filing by Sponsors.
- Section 22-24-316 - Petitions; Review by Secretary of State.
- Section 22-24-317 - Ballot Proposition; Preparation and Contents.
- Section 22-24-318 - Ballot Proposition; Procedure for Placing on Ballot; Publication Requirements.
- Section 22-24-319 - Ballot Proposition; When Placed on Ballot.
- Section 22-24-320 - Insufficiency of Application or Petition.
- Section 22-24-321 - Action for Review of Determination.
- Section 22-24-322 - Penalties.
- Section 22-24-323 - Petitions; Payment for Signatures; Misrepresentation of Petition; Prohibition; Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.