Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 7 - Teachers and Employees
Article 1 - Teacher Contracts
- Section 21-7-101 - Short Title.
- Section 21-7-102 - Definitions.
- Section 21-7-103 - Absences and Leaves Not Considered Interruptions in Service.
- Section 21-7-104 - Employment of Continuing Contract Teachers on Continuing Basis; Salary Increases.
- Section 21-7-105 - Employment of Initial Contract Teachers on Annual Basis; Notice of Termination to Such Teachers.
- Section 21-7-106 - Notice of Recommendation of Termination to Teacher; When Termination Effective.
- Section 21-7-107 - Resignation of Teachers.
- Section 21-7-108 - Repealed by Laws 1993, Ch. 219, § 2.
- Section 21-7-109 - When Contract Offered to and Accepted by Initial Contract Teacher.
- Section 21-7-110 - Suspension or Dismissal of Teachers; Notice; Hearing; Independent Hearing Officer; Board Review and Decision; Appeal.
- Section 21-7-111 - Inapplicability of Provisions.
- Section 21-7-112 - Effect on Existing Contracts.
- Section 21-7-113 - Application to Teachers Presently Employed.
- Section 21-7-114 - Repealed by Laws 2011, Ch. 182, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.