Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 16 - Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Article 1 - General Provisions
- Section 17-16-101 - Short Title.
- Section 17-16-102 - Reservation of Power to Amend or Repeal; Applicability.
- Section 17-16-120 - Requirements for Documents.
- Section 17-16-121 - Forms.
- Section 17-16-122 - Filing, Service and Copying Fees.
- Section 17-16-123 - Effective Time and Date of Document.
- Section 17-16-124 - Correcting Filed Document.
- Section 17-16-125 - Filing Duty of Secretary of State.
- Section 17-16-126 - Appeal From Secretary of State's Refusal to File Document.
- Section 17-16-127 - Evidentiary Effect of Copy of Filed Document.
- Section 17-16-128 - Certificate of Existence.
- Section 17-16-129 - Repealed by Laws 2008, Ch. 91, § 3.
- Section 17-16-130 - Powers.
- Section 17-16-140 - Definitions.
- Section 17-16-141 - Notice.
- Section 17-16-142 - Number of Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-143 - Qualified Director.
- Section 17-16-144 - Reserved.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.