Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 15 - Attachment, Replevin and Garnishment
Article 5 - Continuing Garnishment
- Section 1-15-501 - Definitions.
- Section 1-15-502 - Continuing Garnishment; Creation of Lien.
- Section 1-15-503 - Earnings Subject to Continuing Garnishment.
- Section 1-15-504 - Priority Between Multiple Garnishments.
- Section 1-15-505 - Service of Writ; Notice to Judgment Debtor in Continuing Garnishment; Payment to Clerk of Court.
- Section 1-15-506 - Service of Notice Upon Judgment Debtor; Answer and Tender of Payment by Garnishee.
- Section 1-15-507 - Judgment Debtor to File Written Objection.
- Section 1-15-508 - Hearing on Objection.
- Section 1-15-509 - No Discharge From Employment for Any Garnishment; General Prohibition.
- Section 1-15-510 - Forms.
- Section 1-15-511 - Limitation on Continuing Garnishment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.