Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 15 - Attachment, Replevin and Garnishment
Article 2 - Attachment
- Section 1-15-201 - When Attachment May Issue; Affidavit.
- Section 1-15-202 - Issuance of Writ; Contents.
- Section 1-15-203 - Manner of Executing Writ.
- Section 1-15-204 - Third Party Claims; Indemnity to Sheriff; Application for Release.
- Section 1-15-205 - Return of Sheriff; Inventory of Property.
- Section 1-15-206 - Examination of Defendant.
- Section 1-15-207 - Sale of Attached Property Before Judgment.
- Section 1-15-208 - Satisfaction of Judgment; Deficiency; Redelivery of Property.
- Section 1-15-209 - Proceedings Where Defendant Prevails.
- Section 1-15-210 - Release of Attachment Upon Real Property.
- Section 1-15-211 - Attachment Before Maturity of Claim.
- Section 1-15-212 - Property Bound From Time of Service.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.