There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 6 - Crimes and Offenses
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
Article 2 - Liability
- Section 6-1-201 - Accessory Before the Fact.
- Section 6-1-202 - Being Under the Influence Not a Defense; Effect Upon Intent; "Self-induced."
- Section 6-1-203 - Battered Woman Syndrome.
- Section 6-1-204 - Immunity From Civil Action for Justifiable Use of Force; Attorney Fees.
- Section 6-1-205 - Limitations on Criminal Liability for Digital Expression.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.