There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 40 - Trade and Commerce
Chapter 14 - Wyoming Uniform Consumer Credit Code
Article 4 - Insurance
- Section 40-14-401 - Short Title.
- Section 40-14-402 - Scope.
- Section 40-14-403 - Definitions.
- Section 40-14-404 - Creditor's Provision of and Charge for Insurance; Excess Amount of Charge.
- Section 40-14-405 - Conditions Applying to Insurance to Be Provided by Creditor.
- Section 40-14-406 - Unconscionability.
- Section 40-14-407 - Maximum Charge by Creditor for Insurance.
- Section 40-14-408 - Refund or Credit Required; Amount.
- Section 40-14-409 - Existing Insurance; Choice of Insurer.
- Section 40-14-410 - Charge for Insurance in Connection With a Deferral, Refinancing, or Consolidation; Duplicate Charges.
- Section 40-14-411 - Cooperation Between Administrator and Commissioner of Insurance.
- Section 40-14-412 - Administrative Action of Commissioner of Insurance.
- Section 40-14-430 - Term of Insurance.
- Section 40-14-431 - Amount of Insurance.
- Section 40-14-432 - Filing and Approval of Rates and Forms.
- Section 40-14-450 - Property Insurance.
- Section 40-14-451 - Risk of Loss or Damage.
- Section 40-14-452 - Liability Insurance.
- Section 40-14-453 - Cancellation by Creditor.
- Section 40-14-454 - Refund of Certain Credit Insurance Products Upon Prepayment; Method.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.