2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 7 - Food and Drugs
Article 18 - Right to Try Act
- Section 35-7-1801 - Short Title.
- Section 35-7-1802 - Definitions.
- Section 35-7-1803 - Availability of Investigational Drugs, Biological Products or Devices; Insurance Coverage.
- Section 35-7-1804 - Action Against Physician License Prohibited.
- Section 35-7-1805 - Access to Investigational Drugs, Biological Products and Devices.
- Section 35-7-1806 - No Cause of Action Created.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.