2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 1 - Administration
Article 3 - County, Municipal and District Health Departments
- Section 35-1-301 - Definitions; Establishment; Participation by Municipality in District Department.
- Section 35-1-302 - Organization of Units; Membership of Boards; Removal.
- Section 35-1-303 - Rules and Regulations; Jurisdiction.
- Section 35-1-304 - Treasurer Designated; Fund to Be Created; Composition and Use of Fund; Preparation and Submission of Budget; Tax Levy Authorized.
- Section 35-1-305 - Appointment of Health Officers and Other Personnel Generally; Local Board of Health May Fix Fees for Certain Services.
- Section 35-1-306 - Appointment of Health Officer and Other Personnel Where Departments Not Established; Fees and Charges for Services; Payment.
- Section 35-1-307 - Purpose of Health Units.
- Section 35-1-308 - Dissolution and Discontinuance.
- Section 35-1-309 - Adjacent County Without Department Becoming Part of Health District by Agreement.
- Section 35-1-310 - Limitation on Orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.