2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 3 - Unemployment Compensation
Article 2 - Fund Administration
- Section 27-3-201 - Establishment and Composition of Unemployment Compensation Fund.
- Section 27-3-202 - Administration of Fund.
- Section 27-3-203 - Discontinuance or Nonmaintenance of Fund; Disposition of Assets.
- Section 27-3-204 - Withdrawal Funds Credited to Federal Unemployment Trust Fund.
- Section 27-3-205 - Employment Security Administration Account.
- Section 27-3-206 - Replacement of Certain Funds; How Implemented; Reports.
- Section 27-3-207 - Employment Security Revenue Account.
- Section 27-3-208 - Advances From Federal Unemployment Trust Fund.
- Section 27-3-209 - State Unemployment Insurance Trust Fund Established.
- Section 27-3-210 - Repealed by Laws 2002, Ch. 100, § 4.
- Section 27-3-211 - Employment Support Fund Established.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.