2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 11 - Occupational Health and Safety
- Section 27-11-101 - Short Title.
- Section 27-11-102 - Declaration of Policy.
- Section 27-11-103 - Definitions.
- Section 27-11-104 - Occupational Health and Safety Commission; Generally.
- Section 27-11-105 - Occupational Health and Safety Commission; Powers and Duties of Commission and Department.
- Section 27-11-106 - Enforcement and Administration.
- Section 27-11-107 - Penalty.
- Section 27-11-108 - Right of Entry and Inspection; Consultation With Employees; Penalty for Giving Advance Notice.
- Section 27-11-109 - Investigation of Violations; Proceedings; Confidentiality of Trade Secrets.
- Section 27-11-110 - Injunction; Bond; Effect on Sovereign Immunity.
- Section 27-11-111 - Variances.
- Section 27-11-112 - Investigation of Health and Safety Charges and Complaints.
- Section 27-11-113 - Physical Examination of Employees; Religious Exemption.
- Section 27-11-114 - Limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.