2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 1 - General Provisions
- Section 27-1-101 - "Manufacturing Establishment" Defined; "Person" Defined.
- Section 27-1-102 - Doors at Public Places to Open Outward; Handrails on Stairs; Enforcement.
- Section 27-1-103 - Safety Devices on Elevators and Machinery.
- Section 27-1-104 - Mines and Interstate Railroads Exempt.
- Section 27-1-105 - Employees' Contract Releasing Employer From Personal Injury Liability Void.
- Section 27-1-106 - Certain Nonresident Employers Required to Post Bond; Exceptions.
- Section 27-1-107 - Nonresident Employers to Post Bond; Penalty.
- Section 27-1-108 - Penalties Generally.
- Section 27-1-109 - Prosecution of Violations.
- Section 27-1-110 - State Rehabilitation Council; Membership; Chairman.
- Section 27-1-111 - Duties of Council and Department.
- Section 27-1-112 - Authority of Council to Receive Gifts, Grants or Donations.
- Section 27-1-113 - Employer Immunity for Disclosure of Certain Employee Information; Rebuttal of Presumption.
- Section 27-1-114 - Temporary Employment Fees.
- Section 27-1-115 - State Directory of New Hires; Requirements; Exceptions; Definitions.
- Section 27-1-116 - Business Relationship Between Franchisors and Franchisees; Business Relationship Between Franchisors and Employees of Franchisees.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.