2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 6 - School District Organization
Article 2 - District Boundary Board
- Section 21-6-201 - Purpose.
- Section 21-6-202 - Definitions.
- Section 21-6-203 - District Boundary Boards; Membership; Style.
- Section 21-6-204 - Quorum; Majority Vote.
- Section 21-6-205 - Chairman; Meetings.
- Section 21-6-206 - Duties of Secretary.
- Section 21-6-207 - Proposal to Change Boundaries, Reorganize or Combine Districts; Criteria.
- Section 21-6-208 - Creation of New Unified School Districts From Within Boundaries of Existing School Districts.
- Section 21-6-209 - Proposal to Abolish or Combine District Failing to Maintain School.
- Section 21-6-210 - Powers and Duties of State Committee.
- Section 21-6-211 - Approval or Rejection of Proposal by State Committee.
- Section 21-6-212 - Filing of Notice of Approval or Rejection; Proposal Effective on Filing.
- Section 21-6-213 - Notice to Districts Affected by Action of Committee.
- Section 21-6-214 - City or Town to Be All in One District; District May Include Other Territory.
- Section 21-6-215 - Appointment and Terms of Trustees for New Districts.
- Section 21-6-216 - Newly Organized School District a Body Corporate; Authority of Trustees; Old Districts to Cease to Exist.
- Section 21-6-217 - New Districts May Draw Proportion of Funds From Old Districts; Transfer of Property.
- Section 21-6-218 - Allocation of Assets and Debts Upon Reorganization of Districts.
- Section 21-6-219 - Adjustment of State Foundation Entitlement.
- Section 21-6-220 - Name or Number of Newly Created District.
- Section 21-6-221 - School Advisory Boards.
- Section 21-6-222 - Election of Elementary School Districts to Create Unified School Districts; Levy of Taxes at Maximum Rates.
- Section 21-6-223 - Elementary School Districts Not Electing to Organize and Unify; Affiliation With Unified High School Districts.
- Section 21-6-224 - Judicial Review of Actions of Board.
- Section 21-6-225 - Contract Rights and Benefits of Employees and Teachers.
- Section 21-6-226 - Boundaries of School Districts; Filing With the Department of Revenue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.