2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 2 - The Administration of the State System of Education at the State Level
Article 4 - Private School Licensing
- Section 21-2-401 - License Required; Registration Required for Private Degree Granting Post Secondary Education Institutions; Department of Education to Administer and Set Minimum Standards for Licensure.
- Section 21-2-402 - Licensure; Registration of Private Degree Granting Post Secondary Education Institutions; Fees; Suspension and Revocation; Notification Upon Entry Into State.
- Section 21-2-403 - Licensing and Regulation of Qualifications of Agents of Private Schools and Institutions; Fee.
- Section 21-2-404 - Operation Without License or Registration Unlawful; Soliciting Business in Public Schools; Furnishing List of Students.
- Section 21-2-405 - Performance Bond or Other Security; Amount; Exemption.
- Section 21-2-406 - Schools Exempted; Definition.
- Section 21-2-407 - Penalties; Injunction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.