2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 18 - Community Colleges
Article 4 - Wyoming Works Program
- Section 21-18-401 - Wyoming Works Program Created; Short Title.
- Section 21-18-402 - Definitions.
- Section 21-18-403 - Wyoming Works Program Created; Eligibility Requirements.
- Section 21-18-404 - Student Grants; Amounts.
- Section 21-18-405 - Administration; Rules and Regulations.
- Section 21-18-406 - Student Grant Limitations.
- Section 21-18-407 - College Program Grant Funds; Distribution by Community College Commission; Matching Funds Requirements.
- Section 21-18-408 - Accounts Created.
- Section 21-18-409 - Legislative Oversight and Authority; Reporting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.