2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 17 - University of Wyoming
Article 3 - Agriculture and Extension Work
- Section 21-17-301 - Supervision and Management of Farms and Stations; Director of Experiments.
- Section 21-17-302 - Location and Acreage of Farms; Supervision and Control.
- Section 21-17-303 - Appropriation of Funds.
- Section 21-17-304 - Acceptance of Federal Grants; Administration.
- Section 21-17-305 - County Cooperation in Extension Work; Districts; County Agents.
- Section 21-17-306 - Soil Conservation Programs; State Advisory Board.
- Section 21-17-307 - Leases Authorized; Scope of Authority to Lease.
- Section 21-17-308 - Wyoming State Veterinary Laboratory.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.