2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 17 - University of Wyoming
Article 1 - In General
- Section 21-17-101 - Establishment.
- Section 21-17-102 - Objects; Departments.
- Section 21-17-103 - Powers and Duties of the Faculty.
- Section 21-17-104 - Powers and Duties of the President.
- Section 21-17-105 - Tuition to Be as Nearly Free as Possible; Number, Qualifications and Selection of Students for Reduced Tuition; Tuition for Veterans, Their Spouses and Children; Reciprocal Residency.
- Section 21-17-106 - Repealed by Laws 1979, Ch. 12, § 1.
- Section 21-17-107 - Legislature to Make Appropriations.
- Section 21-17-108 - Agreements With Boards or Trustees of Community Colleges, School Districts or University Centers, Collaboration With Community Colleges.
- Section 21-17-109 - Course in Field of Professional Health Services; Authority to Offer; Contracts With Students; Repayment of Funds Expended; Deposit of Repayments.
- Section 21-17-110 - Regional College of Veterinary Medicine; University of Wyoming Board of Trustees Authorized to Participate.
- Section 21-17-111 - Contracts to Provide Training in Physical Therapy.
- Section 21-17-112 - Repealed by Laws 1993, Ch. 228, § 2.
- Section 21-17-113 - Agreements With Universities, Colleges, Associations, Agencies and Corporations; Applicability.
- Section 21-17-114 - Scholarship Fund for Students Planning Teaching Careers Authorized; Eligibility; Rulemaking Authority Granted.
- Section 21-17-115 - University Technology Transfer Center Program.
- Section 21-17-116 - Course in Field of Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Psychiatry; Authority to Offer; Contracts With Students; Repayment of Funds Expended; Deposit of Repayments.
- Section 21-17-117 - School of Energy Resources; Creation Authorized; University of Wyoming Energy Resources Council Established; Reports; Budget Submittal.
- Section 21-17-118 - Student Support and Student Financial Aid Fund; Rulemaking Authority Granted.
- Section 21-17-119 - Authority to Offer Course in Dentistry Through Contracts With Other Institutions; Contracts With Students; Repayment of Funds Expended; Deposit of Repayments.
- Section 21-17-120 - Wyoming Conservation Corps; Creation Authorized; Reports.
- Section 21-17-121 - Repealed by Laws 2019, Ch. 186, § 2.
- Section 21-17-122 - Accelerated Baccalaureate Degree in Nursing for Students With Other Baccalaureate Degrees; Contracts With Students; Repayment of Funds Expended; Deposit of Repayments.
- Section 21-17-123 - Program for Certification of Behavioral Specialists.
- Section 21-17-124 - Student Electronic Writings and Other Electronic Communications; Expectation of Privacy.
- Section 21-17-125 - Family Medicine Resident Program Education and Clinical Training; Contract for Clinical Operation; Use of University of Wyoming Residents, Students and Faculty.
- Section 21-17-126 - University Water System.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.