2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 12 - Career and Technical Education
- Section 21-12-101 - "State Board" Defined; Boards of Trustees Authorized to Establish and Maintain Adult Education Program.
- Section 21-12-102 - Powers of Boards of Trustees Establishing and Maintaining Programs.
- Section 21-12-103 - Special School Tax; Submission to Electors Authorized; Tax in Addition to Limitations in w.s. 21-13-102.
- Section 21-12-104 - Special School Tax; Election; Conduct; Levy, Collection and Disbursement.
- Section 21-12-105 - Career and Technical Education Demonstration Project Grants; Application; Criteria; Limitations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.