2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 4 - Intestate Succession
Article 2 - Procedure for Administration
- Section 2-4-201 - Persons Entitled to Administer.
- Section 2-4-202 - Appointment of Administrator(s).
- Section 2-4-203 - Persons Incompetent to Administer.
- Section 2-4-204 - Married Woman May Be Administratrix.
- Section 2-4-205 - Petition for Letters of Administration; Contents; Effect of Want of Jurisdictional Averments.
- Section 2-4-206 - Contest of Petition; Assertion of Own Rights to Administer.
- Section 2-4-207 - Hearing of Contest; Issuance of Letters.
- Section 2-4-208 - When Letters Granted.
- Section 2-4-209 - Letters Granted to Any Applicant if Not Contested.
- Section 2-4-210 - Letters Granted on Request of Person Entitled.
- Section 2-4-211 - Creditors; Right to Apply for Letters.
- Section 2-4-212 - Creditors; When Claims Barred; Effect on Liens.
- Section 2-4-213 - Transcript of Court Minutes to Be Evidence of Appointment.
- Section 2-4-214 - Form of Letters of Administration .
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.