2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 16 - Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Article 6 - Shares and Distributions
- Section 17-16-601 - Authorized Shares.
- Section 17-16-602 - Terms of Class or Series Determined by Board of Directors.
- Section 17-16-603 - Issued and Outstanding Shares.
- Section 17-16-604 - Fractional Shares.
- Section 17-16-605 - Construction of Terms Relating to Stock and Certificate Tokens.
- Section 17-16-620 - Subscription for Shares Before Incorporation.
- Section 17-16-621 - Issuance of Shares.
- Section 17-16-622 - Liability of Shareholders.
- Section 17-16-623 - Share Dividends.
- Section 17-16-624 - Share Options.
- Section 17-16-625 - Form and Content of Certificates.
- Section 17-16-626 - Shares Without Certificates.
- Section 17-16-627 - Restriction on Transfer of Shares and Other Securities.
- Section 17-16-628 - Expense of Issue.
- Section 17-16-630 - Shareholders' Preemptive Rights.
- Section 17-16-631 - Corporation's Acquisition of Its Own Shares.
- Section 17-16-640 - Distributions to Shareholders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.