2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 39 - Governmental Claims
- Section 1-39-101 - Short Title.
- Section 1-39-102 - Purpose.
- Section 1-39-103 - Definitions.
- Section 1-39-104 - Granting Immunity From Tort Liability; Liability on Contracts; Exceptions.
- Section 1-39-105 - Liability; Operation of Motor Vehicles, Aircraft and Watercraft.
- Section 1-39-106 - Liability; Buildings, Recreation Areas and Public Parks.
- Section 1-39-107 - Liability; Airports.
- Section 1-39-108 - Liability; Public Utilities.
- Section 1-39-109 - Liability; Medical Facilities.
- Section 1-39-110 - Liability; Health Care Providers.
- Section 1-39-111 - Repealed by Laws 1986, Ch. 89, § 3.
- Section 1-39-112 - Liability; Peace Officers.
- Section 1-39-113 - Claims Procedure.
- Section 1-39-114 - Statute of Limitations.
- Section 1-39-115 - Settlement of Claims.
- Section 1-39-116 - Exclusiveness of Remedy.
- Section 1-39-117 - Jurisdiction; Appeals; Venue; Trial by Jury; Liability Insurance.
- Section 1-39-118 - Maximum Liability; Insurance Authorized.
- Section 1-39-119 - Application of Provisions.
- Section 1-39-120 - Exclusions From Waiver of Immunity.
- Section 1-39-121 - Repealed by Laws 2017, Ch. 41, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.