There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Wyoming Statutes
Title 1 - Code of Civil Procedure
Chapter 15 - Attachment, Replevin and Garnishment
Article 1 - In General
- Section 1-15-101 - Applicability.
- Section 1-15-102 - Definitions.
- Section 1-15-103 - General Procedures Relating to Prejudgment Writs of Attachment, Replevin and Garnishment; Issuance of Writs Without Notice.
- Section 1-15-104 - Prejudgment Writs; Bond Required; Objection to Plaintiff's Sureties; Hearing on Objections; Liability of Sureties.
- Section 1-15-105 - Writs; Release of Property or Discharge of Writ; Undertaking Required; Objections to Defendant's Sureties; Liability of Sureties.
- Section 1-15-106 - Discharge of Improperly Issued Writs.
- Section 1-15-107 - Notice of Exemptions; Right to a Hearing; Procedures.
- Section 1-15-108 - Forms.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.