2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 5 - Anatomical Gifts
Article 2 - Revised Uniform Anatomical Gift Act
- Section 35-5-201 - Short Title.
- Section 35-5-202 - Definitions.
- Section 35-5-203 - Applicability.
- Section 35-5-204 - Who May Make Anatomical Gift Before Donor's Death.
- Section 35-5-205 - Manner of Making Anatomical Gift Before Donor's Death.
- Section 35-5-206 - Amending or Revoking Anatomical Gift Before Donor's Death.
- Section 35-5-207 - Refusal to Make Anatomical Gift; Effect of Refusal.
- Section 35-5-208 - Preclusive Effect of Anatomical Gift, Amendment or Revocation.
- Section 35-5-209 - Who May Make Anatomical Gift of Decedent's Body or Part.
- Section 35-5-210 - Manner of Making, Amending or Revoking Anatomical Gift of Decedent's Body or Part.
- Section 35-5-211 - Persons That May Receive Anatomical Gift; Purpose of Anatomical Gift.
- Section 35-5-212 - Delivery of Document of Gift Not Required; Right to Examine.
- Section 35-5-213 - Rights and Duties of Procurement Organization and Others.
- Section 35-5-214 - Coordination of Procurement and Use.
- Section 35-5-215 - Sale or Purchase of Parts Prohibited.
- Section 35-5-216 - Other Prohibited Acts.
- Section 35-5-217 - Immunity.
- Section 35-5-218 - Law Governing Validity; Choice of Law as to Execution of Document of Gift; Presumption of Validity.
- Section 35-5-219 - Donor Registry.
- Section 35-5-220 - Effect of Anatomical Gift on Advance Health Care Directive.
- Section 35-5-221 - Cooperation Between Coroner and Procurement Organization.
- Section 35-5-222 - Facilitation of Anatomical Gift From Decedent Whose Body Is Under Jurisdiction of Coroner.
- Section 35-5-223 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 35-5-224 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
- Section 35-5-225 - Promotion of Anatomical Gifts.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.