2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 4 - Health Regulations Generally
Article 9 - Emergency Administration of Opiate Antagonist Act
- Section 35-4-901 - Short Title.
- Section 35-4-902 - Definitions.
- Section 35-4-903 - Prescription of Opiate Antagonist.
- Section 35-4-904 - Standing Order for Opiate Antagonist; Drug Overdose Treatment Policy; Rules.
- Section 35-4-905 - Voluntary Participation.
- Section 35-4-906 - Administration of an Opiate Antagonist; Immunity From Liability; Exemption From Unprofessional Conduct; Relation to Other Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.