There is a newer version of this Chapter
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 35 - Public Health and Safety
Chapter 12 - Industrial Development and Siting
- Section 35-12-101 - Short Title.
- Section 35-12-102 - Definitions.
- Section 35-12-103 - Creation of Industrial Siting Division.
- Section 35-12-104 - Industrial Siting Council Created; Composition; Terms; Removal; Compensation.
- Section 35-12-105 - Appointment and Duties of Administrator; Staff; Rules and Regulations.
- Section 35-12-106 - Permit From Council Required Before Commencing Construction of Facility; Electronic Permitting; Amendments; Exceptions; Federal Requirements.
- Section 35-12-107 - Request for Waiver of Permit Application; Form.
- Section 35-12-108 - Quantity of Water Available; Analysis; Public Comment; Opinions.
- Section 35-12-109 - Application for Permit; Form; Fee; Financial Accounting.
- Section 35-12-110 - Service of Notice of Application; Information and Recommendations; Application Deficiencies; Procedure; Jurisdiction; Hearing.
- Section 35-12-111 - Parties to Permit Proceeding; Waiver by Failure to Participate.
- Section 35-12-112 - Record of Hearing; Procedure.
- Section 35-12-113 - Decision of Council; Findings Necessary for Permit Conditions Imposed; Service of Decision on Parties; Waste Management Surcharge.
- Section 35-12-114 - Review of Grant or Denial of Permit.
- Section 35-12-115 - Additional Requirements by Other Governmental Agencies Not Permitted After Issuance of Permit; Exceptions.
- Section 35-12-116 - Revocation or Suspension of Permit.
- Section 35-12-117 - Monitoring of Facilities.
- Section 35-12-118 - Penalties for Violations; Civil Action by Attorney General.
- Section 35-12-119 - Exemptions; Information Required.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.