2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 5 - Regulation of Traffic on Highways
Article 7 - Bicycles and Electric Bicycles
- Section 31-5-701 - Prohibited Acts.
- Section 31-5-702 - General Rights and Duties of Riders.
- Section 31-5-703 - Number of Riders.
- Section 31-5-704 - Riding on Roadways and Designated Paths.
- Section 31-5-705 - Carrying Articles.
- Section 31-5-706 - Lamps and Other Equipment.
- Section 31-5-707 - Electric Bicycles.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.