2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 2 - Title and Registration
Article 1 - Certificates of Title
- Section 31-2-101 - Required Application.
- Section 31-2-102 - Exemptions.
- Section 31-2-103 - Contents of Application; Signature; Vehicle Identification Number; Issuance of Certificate.
- Section 31-2-104 - Transfer of Ownership.
- Section 31-2-105 - Duplicate Titles; Affidavit of Vehicle Ownership.
- Section 31-2-106 - Definitions.
- Section 31-2-107 - Titles for Damaged Vehicles; Return of Certificate of Title and Registration for Damaged Vehicle; Replacement Title and Registration.
- Section 31-2-108 - Rebuilt Salvage Vehicles; Titles; Requirements.
- Section 31-2-109 - Disclosure Requirements.
- Section 31-2-110 - Violations; Penalties.
- Section 31-2-111 - Towing and Recovery Carrier Junk Vehicle Certificate of Title.
- Section 31-2-112 - Glider Kit Vehicle Certificate of Title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.