2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 31 - Motor Vehicles
Chapter 11 - Identification of Vehicles and Prevention of Theft
- Section 31-11-101 - Definitions.
- Section 31-11-102 - Unauthorized Use of Vehicle; Penalty.
- Section 31-11-103 - Alteration of Vehicle Identification Numbers; Penalty.
- Section 31-11-104 - Sale of Seized Vehicles; Disposition of Proceeds; Proof of Ownership After Sale.
- Section 31-11-105 - Special Vehicle Identification Number.
- Section 31-11-106 - General Penalties.
- Section 31-11-107 - Daily Records of Vehicle Dealers; Penalties for Violations.
- Section 31-11-108 - Examination of Vehicle Identification Numbers; Notification Where Number Altered; Penalties for Violations.
- Section 31-11-109 - Report of Stored or Parked Vehicles; Offenses and Penalties.
- Section 31-11-110 - Surrender and Cancellation of Certificate of Title; Penalties for Violations.
- Section 31-11-111 - Seizure of Vehicles by Officers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.