2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 30 - Mines and Minerals
Chapter 3 - Mining Safety
Article 3 - Communications, Fire Prevention and First Aid
- Section 30-3-301 - Telephone Service or Communication Facilities; Location; Insulation; Protection; Additional Standards by Rule.
- Section 30-3-302 - Fire-Fighting Equipment; Fire Prevention Regulations.
- Section 30-3-303 - Fire Danger to Be Minimized; When Open Flame Prohibited.
- Section 30-3-304 - Use of Arc, Spark or Open Flame Prohibited; Exceptions; Search for Flame-Producing Devices; Welding and Cutting Operations; Nonpermissible Electric Lamps Prohibited.
- Section 30-3-305 - First-Aid Equipment and Training Standards Established by Rule.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.