2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 29 - Liens
Chapter 5 - Owners and Operators of Harvesting Machines
- Section 29-5-101 - Definitions.
- Section 29-5-102 - Persons Entitled to Lien; Extent Thereof.
- Section 29-5-103 - Lien Statement to Be Filed; Contents; Mistake in Description Not Fatal; Notice to Purchaser or Owner.
- Section 29-5-104 - Priority of Lien.
- Section 29-5-105 - Limitation of Actions; Duration of Lien.
- Section 29-5-106 - Removal of Encumbered Property Without Lienholder's Consent; Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.