2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 29 - Liens
Chapter 3 - Mines, Quarries, Oil, Gas or Other Wells
Article 1 - In General
- Section 29-3-101 - Definitions.
- Section 29-3-102 - Nonimpairment of Lien Attached to Estate Less Than Fee or to Equitable or Legal Contingent Interest.
- Section 29-3-103 - Extent of Liens; Generally.
- Section 29-3-104 - Extent of Liens; Persons Furnishing Material or Work Under Contract.
- Section 29-3-105 - Extent of Liens; on Oil, or Proceeds Thereof; Notice to Purchaser Required; Effect of Notice; Purchaser to Withhold Payments.
- Section 29-3-106 - Lien Statement to Be Filed; $750 Minimum; Place and Time of Filing.
- Section 29-3-107 - Property Not to Be Sold or Removed After Perfected Lien Attaches Without Lienholder's Consent; Lienholder's Rights Upon Violation.
- Section 29-3-108 - Fraudulent Violation of Section 29-3-107; Penalty.
- Section 29-3-109 - Limitation of Actions and Duration of Liens; Procedure When Property Subject to Lien Removed to Another County.
- Section 29-3-110 - Limitation Upon Owner's Liability and Rights.
- Section 29-3-111 - Claim Against Contractor Submitted to Owner; Reduction of Subsequent Payments to Contractor by Owner; Duty of Owner to Notify Contractor and of Contractor to Dispute or Adjust Claim.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.