2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 8 - Employment Offices and Agencies
- Section 27-8-101 - Licenses Required; Fees; Posting.
- Section 27-8-102 - Termination and Cost of License.
- Section 27-8-103 - Bond of Licensee.
- Section 27-8-104 - Revocation of License; Complaint; Hearing.
- Section 27-8-105 - Licensed Agencies to Maintain Registers.
- Section 27-8-106 - Registration Fee.
- Section 27-8-107 - Fraudulent Notices or Advertisements, and False Information or Promises Prohibited.
- Section 27-8-108 - Duty of Department to File Complaints of Violations; Duty to Enforce.
- Section 27-8-109 - Department of Workforce Services to Account.
- Section 27-8-110 - Free Employment Bureaus and University Placement Services Excepted.
- Section 27-8-111 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.