2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 3 - Unemployment Compensation
Article 1 - In General
- Section 27-3-101 - Short Title.
- Section 27-3-102 - Definitions Generally.
- Section 27-3-103 - "Employer" Defined; Qualifications; Employment Services in Other States Included.
- Section 27-3-104 - "Employment" Defined; Generally; Exceptions.
- Section 27-3-105 - "Employment" Defined; Employment for State, and Other Organizations; Exceptions.
- Section 27-3-106 - "Employment" Defined; Employment Outside United States; Exceptions; "American Employer" Defined; Localized Service Specified.
- Section 27-3-107 - "Agricultural Labor" Defined; "Farm" Defined; "Crew Leader" Defined; When Domestic Services Included; Exception.
- Section 27-3-108 - Services Excluded From Scope of Employment.
- Section 27-3-109 - Amendment and Repeal; Vested Rights Denied.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.