2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 27 - Labor and Employment
Chapter 10 - Collective Bargaining for Fire Fighters
- Section 27-10-101 - Definitions.
- Section 27-10-102 - Right to Collective Bargaining and Representation by Bargaining Agent.
- Section 27-10-103 - Selection of Exclusive Bargaining Agent by Majority; Withdrawal of Agent by Majority.
- Section 27-10-104 - Obligation of City, Town or County to Meet With Agent After Written Notice; Written Contract of Agreement.
- Section 27-10-105 - When Issues to Be Submitted to Arbitration.
- Section 27-10-106 - Selection of Arbitrators.
- Section 27-10-107 - Arbitration Procedure.
- Section 27-10-108 - Collective Bargaining Contract; Duration of Contract.
- Section 27-10-109 - Notice of Request for Bargaining Prior to Day on Which Money Can Be Appropriated.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.