2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 23 - Game and Fish
Chapter 1 - Administration
Article 7 - Licenses, Stamps, Permits and Tags
- Section 23-1-701 - Selling Agents; Administration of Oaths; Licenses, Permits and Game Tags.
- Section 23-1-702 - Duplicate License Upon Loss or Destruction of Original; Issuance; Fees.
- Section 23-1-703 - Limitation of Number of Certain Licenses; Reservation of Certain Licenses; Reservation of Certain Unused Licenses.
- Section 23-1-704 - Licenses; Expiration.
- Section 23-1-705 - Complimentary Licenses; Antelope Hunt Licenses; Gunpowder and Buckskin Hunt Licenses; Gratuitous Licenses; Donated Licenses.
- Section 23-1-706 - Game and Fish Licenses; Confidentiality.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.