2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 21 - Education
Chapter 2 - The Administration of the State System of Education at the State Level
Article 3 - State Board of Education
- Section 21-2-301 - Appointment; Qualifications, Terms and Removal of Members; Meetings; Chairman.
- Section 21-2-302 - Quorum; Majority Vote.
- Section 21-2-303 - Expenses.
- Section 21-2-304 - Duties of the State Board of Education.
- Section 21-2-305 - Reports and Assistance From Local Boards and Officials.
- Section 21-2-306 - Reports of State Superintendent and State Board.
- Section 21-2-307 - State Board of Vocational Education; Duties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.