There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 20 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 5 - Child Custody
Article 3 - Jurisdiction
- Section 20-5-301 - Initial Child Custody Jurisdiction.
- Section 20-5-302 - Exclusive, Continuing Jurisdiction.
- Section 20-5-303 - Jurisdiction to Modify Determination.
- Section 20-5-304 - Temporary Emergency Jurisdiction.
- Section 20-5-305 - Notice; Opportunity to Be Heard; Joinder.
- Section 20-5-306 - Simultaneous Proceedings.
- Section 20-5-307 - Inconvenient Forum.
- Section 20-5-308 - Jurisdiction Declined by Reason of Conduct.
- Section 20-5-309 - Information to Be Submitted to the Court.
- Section 20-5-310 - Appearance of Parties and Child.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.