2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 20 - Domestic Relations
Chapter 2 - Dissolution of Marriage
Article 1 - In General
- Section 20-2-101 - Void and Voidable Marriages Defined; Annulments.
- Section 20-2-102 - Petition by Spouse for Support.
- Section 20-2-103 - Petition to Affirm Marriage.
- Section 20-2-104 - Causes for Divorce Generally; Venue Generally.
- Section 20-2-105 - Divorce Action for Insanity; When Permitted; Conditions to Bringing Action; Liability for Support.
- Section 20-2-106 - Judicial Separation; Procedure; Powers of Court; Defenses.
- Section 20-2-107 - Residential Requirements Generally for Divorce.
- Section 20-2-108 - Action Conducted as Civil Action.
- Section 20-2-109 - Restraining Orders Concerning Property or Pecuniary Interests During Litigation.
- Section 20-2-110 - Restraint During Litigation.
- Section 20-2-111 - Alimony During Pendency of Action; Allowances for Prosecution or Defense of Action; Costs.
- Section 20-2-112 - Examination Concerning Property Interests; Enforcement of Court Orders; Temporary Custody of Children.
- Section 20-2-113 - Repealed by Laws 2000, Ch. 34. § 6.
- Section 20-2-114 - Disposition of Property to Be Equitable; Factors; Alimony Generally.
- Section 20-2-115 - Amended and Renumbered as 20-2-314 by Laws 2000, Ch. 34, § 2.
- Section 20-2-116 - Revision of Alimony and Other Allowances.
- Section 20-2-117 - Amended and Renumbered as 20-1-113 by Laws 2000, Ch. 34, § 4.
- Section 20-2-118 - Amended and Renumbered as 20-2-315 by Laws 2000, Ch. 34, § 2.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.