2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 4 - Intestate Succession
Article 1 - In General
- Section 2-4-101 - Rule of Descent; Generally; Dower and Curtesy Abolished.
- Section 2-4-102 - Repealed by Laws 2019, Ch. 125, § 2.
- Section 2-4-103 - Posthumous Persons.
- Section 2-4-104 - Kindred of Half Blood; Stepchildren; Foster Children.
- Section 2-4-105 - Alienage Not to Affect Inheritance; Exception; Burden of Proof; When Property to Escheat to State.
- Section 2-4-106 - Divorce Not to Affect Children's Rights.
- Section 2-4-107 - Determination of Relationship of Parent and Child.
- Section 2-4-108 - Advancements Generally; Exceptions; Determination.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.