There is a newer version of this Article
2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 3 - Fiduciaries
Article 3 - Handling of Property and Investments
- Section 2-3-301 - Standard for Fiduciaries; Authority to Acquire and Retain Property and Investments.
- Section 2-3-302 - Departures From Express Terms of Wills Not Authorized; "Legal Investment" or "Authorized Investment" Construed.
- Section 2-3-303 - Authority of Court to Allow Deviation From Terms.
- Section 2-3-304 - Applicability; Generally.
- Section 2-3-305 - Applicability; State Funds Excepted.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.