2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 2 - Wills, Decedents' Estates and Probate Code
Chapter 2 - Probate Court
Article 3 - Procedure
- Section 2-2-301 - Contents of Orders and Decrees; Recording.
- Section 2-2-302 - Notice Imparted From Date of Recording.
- Section 2-2-303 - Citations; Requirements Generally; Contents.
- Section 2-2-304 - Citations; Issuance.
- Section 2-2-305 - Citations; Service.
- Section 2-2-306 - Citations; Used to Give Personal Notice.
- Section 2-2-307 - Citations; When to Be Served.
- Section 2-2-308 - Provisions of Rules of Civil Procedure Applicable; Parties.
- Section 2-2-309 - Trial by Court or Jury.
- Section 2-2-310 - Appointment of Attorney for Minors or Nonresidents; Compensation; Failure to Appoint of No Effect.
- Section 2-2-311 - Payment of Costs.
- Section 2-2-312 - Service of Process on Guardian; Right of Guardian to Waive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.