2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 29 - Wyoming Limited Liability Company Act
Article 4 - Relations of Members to Each Other and to the Limited Liability Company
- Section 17-29-401 - Becoming a Member.
- Section 17-29-402 - Form of Contribution.
- Section 17-29-403 - Liability for Contributions.
- Section 17-29-404 - Sharing of and Right to Distributions Before Dissolution.
- Section 17-29-405 - Limitations on Distribution.
- Section 17-29-406 - Liability for Improper Distributions.
- Section 17-29-407 - Management of Limited Liability Company.
- Section 17-29-408 - Indemnification and Insurance.
- Section 17-29-409 - Standards of Conduct for Members and Managers.
- Section 17-29-410 - Right of Members, Managers and Dissociated Members to Information.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.