2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 29 - Wyoming Limited Liability Company Act
Article 10 - Merger, Conversion, Continuance, Transfer and Domestication
- Section 17-29-1001 - Definitions.
- Section 17-29-1002 - Merger.
- Section 17-29-1003 - Action on Plan of Merger by Constituent Limited Liability Company.
- Section 17-29-1004 - Filings Required for Merger; Effective Date.
- Section 17-29-1005 - Effect of Merger.
- Section 17-29-1006 - Conversion.
- Section 17-29-1007 - Reserved.
- Section 17-29-1008 - Reserved.
- Section 17-29-1009 - Effect of Conversion.
- Section 17-29-1010 - Continuance.
- Section 17-29-1011 - Transfer of a Wyoming Limited Liability Company to Another Jurisdiction.
- Section 17-29-1012 - Domestication of Foreign Limited Liability Companies.
- Section 17-29-1013 - Application for Certificate of Domestication; Articles of Domestication.
- Section 17-29-1014 - Restrictions on Approval of Mergers, Conversions, Continuances, Transfers and Domestications.
- Section 17-29-1015 - Article Not Exclusive.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.