2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 17 - Corporations, Partnerships and Associations
Chapter 16 - Wyoming Business Corporation Act
Article 11 - Merger, Share Exchange, Consolidation and Conversion
- Section 17-16-1101 - Reserved.
- Section 17-16-1102 - Merger.
- Section 17-16-1103 - Share Exchange.
- Section 17-16-1104 - Action on Plan of Merger or Share Exchange.
- Section 17-16-1105 - Merger Between Parent and Subsidiary or Between Subsidiaries.
- Section 17-16-1106 - Articles of Merger or Share Exchange.
- Section 17-16-1107 - Effect of Merger or Share Exchange.
- Section 17-16-1108 - Abandonment of a Merger or Share Exchange.
- Section 17-16-1110 - Consolidation.
- Section 17-16-1111 - Approval by Shareholders; Abandonment of Plan.
- Section 17-16-1112 - Articles of Consolidation.
- Section 17-16-1113 - Effect of Consolidation.
- Section 17-16-1114 - Consolidation of Domestic and Foreign Corporations.
- Section 17-16-1115 - Conversion of Corporation to Limited Liability Company.
- Section 17-16-1116 - Effect of Conversion.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.