2020 Wyoming Statutes
Title 14 - Children
Chapter 6 - Juveniles
Article 3 - Juvenile Probation
- Section 14-6-301 - Definitions.
- Section 14-6-302 - General Powers.
- Section 14-6-303 - Home Leave Eligibility and Return to Institutions.
- Section 14-6-304 - Duties of Probation Officers.
- Section 14-6-305 - Repealed by Laws 2013, Ch. 193, § 2.
- Section 14-6-306 - Disclosure of Information and Data.
- Section 14-6-307 - Selection of Other Agencies.
- Section 14-6-308 - Applicability of Interstate Compact on Juveniles.
- Section 14-6-309 - Authority to Establish an Intensive Supervision Program; Rulemaking Authority.
- Section 14-6-310 - Program Participation Not a Matter of Right.
- Section 14-6-311 - Program Participation as a Condition of Release From Placement.
- Section 14-6-312 - Placement of Probationer in Program by Juvenile Court.
- Section 14-6-313 - Program Participation as an Alternative to Probation Revocation.
- Section 14-6-314 - Administrative Sanctions for Program Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Wyoming may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.